How do I contact Children’s Hospitals various clinics or departments?
Use the navigation above to contact Children’s Hospitals and Clinics via email, or:
* Go to the Home page using the navigation above
* Click Phone Directory to see a list of phone numbers for various departments at Children’s
What are visiting hours at Children’s Hospitals and Clinics?
Parents/guardians and grandparents may visit patients anytime. Other visitors, including children, may visit between 9 a.m. and 9 p.m. Everyone is screened for illness at the Welcome Center.
Where can I find information about food and lodging nearby Children’s Hospitals?
* Navigate to the Home page
* Select Amenities
* Choose either Minneapolis or St. Paul
* Choose “Nearby”
Is there Internet access available at Children’s Hospitals and Clinics?
Free WiFi is available at Children's. If you do not have a computer you may check out a laptop at the Geek Squad Precinct (Minneapolis only) or the Family Resource Center (St. Paul only). The Family Resource Centers in Menneapolis and St. Paul provide on-site use of web-enabled desktop computers. Laptops are also available for use inside the Geek Squad Precinct.
* 612-813-6816 (Minneapolis Family Resource Center)
* 651-220-6368 (St. Paul Family Resource Center)
I have a suggestion. How can I submit it?
Suggestions are always welcome! You can submit a suggestion by filling out our online suggestion form.